GIFT IDEAS FOR YOUR WIFE
When it comes time for buying a gift for your better half – be it a birthday, Christmas , wedding anniversary, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day it can be difficult. Most men often struggle to find perfect gift hampers for wife and, they have to do this 4 or 5 times a year! You want to get it right – because she will remember if you stuff up!
So, what are some of the great gift ideas for that special woman in your life?
Here are our top 5 gift suggestions.
- Lingerie – lingerie is a great gift idea, but don’t buy her some cheap special from K-Mart. You need to go all out a little and buy some good quality, brand name items such as Playboy, Elle McPherson, Stella McCartney, Sass and Bide, or Pleasure State. These brands are quite well priced, they look great, they feel great and they have a quality that will last. Keep in mind however if this is a gift for any other occasion than Valentine’s Day, opt for a nice set instead, something your wife can wear when she goes out, keep sexy body suits and garter belts for Valentine’s Day. When it’s her birthday – give her a gift that is really for her, something she can wear at work or when she goes out. Women feel more confident when they are wearing beautiful lingerie – so sit back and watch her strut her stuff.
- Gift Baskets – gift baskets are perfect, and you can have them delivered to her office or work, or sent to her at home, either way, she will be delighted when a Sparkling Gift Sensation gift basket arrives at the door. This is a gorgeous gift basket that arrives in a shiny presentation box complete with ribbon and a card. Inside she’ll find treats including Ferrero Rocher 3 pack, Ballantyne chocolate fruit and nut, Jacobs Creek Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir, Blains salted cashews, Ogilive & Co Smokey cheese nibbles and honey roasted peanuts. If that gift basket doesn’t make her smile you can always add extras – mini Moet Champagne, a soy candle, or even a lovely plush robe.
- Sleep Wear – obviously not your everyday Target brand sleepwear, something a little more refined. Some lovely soft satin or silk pyjamas, or a soft and fluffy good quality robe. If your wife prefers cotton, you can always opt for cotton pyjamas with satin, lace or velvet trim. Some of the Elle McPherson or Bendon range are not only beautiful they wash and wear well.
- Perfume Gift Sets – Women can never have enough perfumes, a lovely perfume gift set not only spoils her with a perfume, but with the matching body wash and or body lotion. This will help the scent penetrate her skin giving a long-lasting aroma. If you are not really sure what brand name fragrance she would like, some online stores have perfume guides, so if you know her favourite flower, you should be able to find a perfume that *matches*. If still in doubt a variety gift box is a great choice, it usually has 4 or 5 small bottles of different fragrances so she’ll find the one she loves, and she can pop it in her handbag for when she wants to freshen up.
- Day Spa voucher – why not give the gift of bliss and indulgence. Studies have shown that most women over the age of 34 just want a *time out* this is because they are devoting their lives to their careers and/or their families and have very little time for themselves. With a day-spa voucher, she can have a manicure, pedicure, facial or massage – it’s an experience she will never forget. All you need to do is jump online choose a package and give her the voucher. All she has to do is fit it into her schedule.
Don’t forget to WRAP the gift! (unless it is a gift basket), women love a gift that has been wrapped for them, and, as always – don’t forget the card!